Home Service Manager Console App Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Outlook Console - Configure required fields

Add option to configure which fields should be required, including extension fields
6 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    The +100 button is broken, so sadly I can only give +1.  Nobody in my organization can use the add-in until this feature is available, unfortunately.  Without it, the forms run roughshod all over our processes.

What seems like an eternity ago, I made another feature request that might make this a simple matter to deliver: https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1378/outlook-add-in-open-portal-forms-instead-of-console-forms

The JSON text files that define a portal form are several orders of magnitude easier to customize (such as required/not required, disabled, layout of fields, etc.) than the XAML forms.

I leave it to those more familiar with the inner workings of the product to determine whether this makes it easier or not to deliver, and to those who voted or will vote on this FR to decide whether that way of configuring which fields are required is acceptable or if you really want some kind of GUI form instead.  Again, these are not duplicate FRs, but everyone gets to decide if they are complimentary, with their votes.