Home My Active Work Items
Options

MAWI - Support Group Work Items view - Unassigned Work Items?

Ben_McGarryBen_McGarry Customer IT Monkey ✭
Is the MAWI - Support Group Work Items view designed to show work items which are assigned to analysts only for a support group or groups?  Does the view behave this way by design?  I assumed the view would show work items for all support groups to which the analyst is assigned, including work items unassigned in the support group(s).  Showing both would make it easier for a manager to see all work items in their areas of responsibility assigned or unassigned.  I've been through the MAWI settings and can't see a check box which might enable this behavior.  Thanks.

Best Answer

• Options
    Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi Ben, 
    Do you also have the Cireson Console Tier Mapping app installed, that's where all support group management is located and can be set up. 
    If a work item is assigned to a user within the 'Assigned to' field, it should show up in their MAWI view, even if it's now assigned via support group. 

Answers

• Options
    Tony_CollettTony_Collett Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi Ben, 
    Do you also have the Cireson Console Tier Mapping app installed, that's where all support group management is located and can be set up. 
    If a work item is assigned to a user within the 'Assigned to' field, it should show up in their MAWI view, even if it's now assigned via support group. 
  • Options
    Ben_McGarryBen_McGarry Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Hi Tony.  Thanks for the answer.  I downloaded and installed the Console Apps Tier Mappings app.  The work items assigned to my groups but not to an analyst appeared.  Many thanks, Ben