Home Self-Service Portal - Community
Options

Acknowledgement

does anyone know if it is possible to make the Acknowledgement "first response" is private checkbox checked by default? see image. thanks in advance

Answers

• Options
    Jeff_LangJeff_Lang Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    @Andy_Leopold   you  could add this to your custom.js, works for both SR's and IR's
    app.custom.formTasks.add('Incident', null, function (formObj, viewModel) {<br>    //bind a function to the form ready event<br>    formObj.boundReady(function () {<br>        $(".link[data-bind*=acknowledge]").on("click", function () {<br>            $("#IsPrivate").trigger("click").closest("div");<br>        });<br>    });<br>});<br><br>app.custom.formTasks.add('ServiceRequest', null, function (formObj, viewModel) {<br>    //bind a function to the form ready event<br>    formObj.boundReady(function () {<br>        $(".link[data-bind*=acknowledge]").on("click", function () {<br>            $("#IsPrivate").trigger("click").closest("div");<br>        });<br>    });<br>});
  • Options
    Andy_LeopoldAndy_Leopold Customer IT Monkey ✭
    thanks @Jeff_Lang
    tried this and it didn't seem to change anything, Am i missing something else? thanks in advance
  • Options
    Eric_EvansEric_Evans Member IT Monkey ✭

I know that this is an old post, but maybe my reply could help someone. I too tried to copy and paste the code as is, but it failed. While examining the code I found this is the correct code it's just some html formatting got mixed in with it. Copy and paste the code below and you will be good.

app.custom.formTasks.add('Incident', null, function (formObj, viewModel) {
    //bind a function to the form ready event

formObj.boundReady(function () {
    $(".link[data-bind*=acknowledge]").on("click", function () {
               $("#IsPrivate").trigger("click").closest("div");  
          });

});
    });

app.custom.formTasks.add('ServiceRequest', null, function (formObj, viewModel) {   //bind a function to the form ready event   formObj.boundReady(function () {
           $(".link[data-bind*=acknowledge]").on("click", function () {
                $("#IsPrivate").trigger("click").closest("div");
            });
       });