Home Analyst Portal

IR History in Console

Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
When looking at the history tab I click on 'Show History' and nothing happens. It seems fine for SRs.

Is this a common issue and is there a fix?

Comments

• carrie_medinecarrie_medine Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hello,
    When enabling browser developer tools (F12) are you seeing any javascript errors ?
    Thanks,
    Carrie
  • Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I can see this (if that helps):-

• carrie_medinecarrie_medine Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Ok in this case I would open an Incident with our support portal, be sure to include your webconsole.log file with ALL level logging enabled.
  • Xiaoqian_LiXiaoqian_Li Customer IT Monkey ✭
    We experienced the same. Please kindly keep us informed if you have a solution. Also we found, after cache rebuild, the history info shows and it pops up very quickly. Afterwards, the second load of IR, then nothing happens.
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    We experienced the same. Please kindly keep us informed if you have a solution. Also we found, after cache rebuild, the history info shows and it pops up very quickly. Afterwards, the second load of IR, then nothing happens.
    Hi Xiaoqian

Lets get this opened in a support ticket and we can assist in getting this looked at and escalated for hotfixing if we can confirm as a bug.

Cheers
    Joe
  • Xiaoqian_LiXiaoqian_Li Customer IT Monkey ✭

That will be great! Here is our existing ticket number SR47811. To be more accurate, this IR history information take more then 12 minutes to load in Cireson Portal (LB); 2-8 minutes directly from individual web server itself. SCSM only uses less than a minute to load IR history data. We look forward to your input. 

This discussion has been closed.