Home Analyst Portal
Options

Query for user input items?

Alan_FosterAlan_Foster Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Does anyone have a query on user input items, I have a request offering for new firewall request and would like to build a report of historical firewall request.  I need to query the user input items like Source Server / IP Address, Destination Server / IP AddressPort(s), etc.  in the request offering the user enters this information which is added to the SR, MA and RA.

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alan_Foster
    Are you just looking for a way to parse the UserInput property of the resulting SRs from ROs?
  • Options
    Alan_FosterAlan_Foster Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    @Justin_Workman
    These are the questions in the Request Offering, for a change to the firewall.  previously this was managed with a spread sheet.  I need a query to pull this info for a historical report. not sure where to find the user input data.

User Inputs
    Question                                                                                                                     Answer
    Business Justification:TEST, working on a report
    Source IP Address or Name: (i.e. Server A, IP address, or All Workstations)172.19.16.221
    Port or service type: (i.e. Web-Browsing, SSL, MSSQL, port 80)80
    Destination IP Address or Name: (i.e. Server B, IP address, or All Workstations)
    Is this connection required through VPN?No
    Is this permanent or temporary?Temporary
    If temporary what date do you want to remove access?6/2/2018 12:00 AM
    Does the firewall request grant access to users or groups?Yes
    Users that need access: (must select each user)Foster, Alan
    Groups that need access: (must select each group)Accounting