Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Display the Change Requests in the "My Requests" view

Can you change the OOB "My Requests" view to display the Change Requests created by me?

Currently, the view "My Requests" can't display the Change Requests because by default the affected user is not populated for those work items. Can you add a criteria to your filter to display the Change Requests created by me?

Question related to this subject :  https://community.cireson.com/discussion/comment/7345#Comment_7345
16 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Suruchi_BharatiSuruchi_Bharati Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I have the same exact request from my organization. The absence of this feature causes much confusion to the analysts using the cireson portal
  • Raymond_DidonatoRaymond_Didonato Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This was a concern of our organization as well.  If you also use Orchestrator in your organization, you can do what I've done and set up a runbook that monitors for new Change Requests and adds the Created By User as the Affected User as well.  Now we have CRs showing in the My Requests and Team Requests views.
  • Bruno_SerafimBruno_Serafim Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks a lot Raymond I'll do that runbook.
  • Bruno_SerafimBruno_Serafim Customer IT Monkey ✭
     And it works :)
    Thanks again Ramond.