Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Approval Page - URL changes

Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Hi,

This would work better for changes if the URLs opened in a new tab so they can read the content and go back to approve or reject. Alternatively if the data was there on the page without having to click on the links that would be ideal OOB. I realise there are workarounds but I think you would have a great little enhancement there to make the Cireson Portal more attractive to prospective clients if it came OOB..

3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Could the description be expandable as well please?

If the description of the activity is larger they may have to click on the RA link to read and by then the advantages of the approval page are being reduced as we are back to the traditional activity view.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Is it possible to list the other approvers on this page and whether a decision is pending or not?

It would also be useful if there are a number of approvers if there was some sort of status i.e. 2 more approvals required. I could then approve the request and know who else is due to make a decision. If I knew who they were and they were absent I would know I need to contact someone to push the request forward.
  • Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would definitely be possible.  I have customized our page significantly since there is not enough ticket info to make an informed decision.  It was very easy to do since the view model is easily accessible, so any object in the ticket's type projection can be accessed by javascript.  You can pull any ticket or activity property you want onto this page.  Not all of the pages in the portal are this easy to customize (looking at you, Affected User page) so we are fortunate that this one is.

In my particular case, I made an expandable/collapsible section just like the user input box that holds additional ticket detail (including the full description, with formatting) so that if the details of this ticket are not already known to the reviewer, they might be able to make a decision without leaving this page.  If it is more complicated than that, the links are there to open the actual ticket.  We are not using this yet, but will be very soon.

If there is ever something that is not included in the ticket's type projection, you could always query for it, since code in your custom.js runs when this page loads, just like the other ticket forms.