Home Survey App
Options

Not able to see my survey templates

Jakes_OosthuizenJakes_Oosthuizen Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi all you monkeys

We just deployed SCSM 2016 with Cireon and all went well. Howerver the Survey App is not showing up any templates. Tried to manually paste the url but it takes me to my surveys. Is this caused by the cache builder or permission. Permissions are set correctly.  

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓

Hi Justin

Managed to get this resolved but running the SQL script on the ServiceManager DB. Restarted the cacheservice, IIS and survey worked.

Answers

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jakes_Oosthuizen - Did you add the subgroups to the Survey App Group in Library/Groups in the SCSM console?
  • Options
    Hi Justin, yip, did that aswell. Ran through the entire how to again without any luck
  • Options
    Are there any errors for the Survey App workflows in Workflows/Status in the console?
  • Options
    Hi, thanx for the quick response. Looking at both the survey cleanup and build workflows. all shows succeeded. apparently our partner informed me this is due to cache builder and permission have not sync yet. but I do not know if I believe that as it has been an entire day and same issues. numerous restarts of services, iis and pool
  • Options
    If the workflows are good then that leads me to believe the problem is in the Navigation Settings in the portal.  Can you show me how the links for each Survey App page are configured in Navigation Settings?  As you say, all the portal services have been restarted.  It doesn't sound like permissions....
  • Options

Dashboard: /View/SurveyApp#/

Templates: /View/SurveyApp#/template

My Survey: /View/SurveyApp#/mySurvey/

• Options
    Are you a portal admin?  Do you have group access configured to let you see the Templates Navigation Page?  If you don't have explicit access to that page(either publicly visible, Group access assigned, or Portal Admin) even if you paste the URL it won't let you see that page.
  • Options
    Answer ✓

Hi Justin

Managed to get this resolved but running the SQL script on the ServiceManager DB. Restarted the cacheservice, IIS and survey worked.