Home Analyst Portal

Bug Searching customized HW Asset form

Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

Hello,

I Extended our HW asset form and class with a field "802.1x". This works for our Service Manager Console but  not for our Portal. The Portal does not finish loading and when debugging the above shown error appears.

Regards

Margret

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Margarete_Jussen - Can you provide your HardwareAsset.js form?
  • Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Here it is. :) 
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strange.  Your form works in m environment.  What version of the portal are you on?
    We are using portal version 8.4.3.2016.
    I updated the portal in our test environment to check if the error still occurs. It does... I wonder if anyone could explain the error message shown in the debugger ')' expected. To me it seems to be an error in kendo.all.min.js or am I wrong?
  • Roland_KindRoland_Kind Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Just a few questions, if you go back to the original (Portal) form, it works without any errors (seen in the browser console) ?  At the first sight it looks like, that the error might not be related to your form ... maybe another error in any of your xxx.js files ?

If I go back to the orginal portal form it works. In the SCSM console it works also fine with the extensioned field 802.1x. Here is my custom Code in hardwareasset.js:

//Start Custom Code: 802_ready anzeigen @author mjussen
    {
     columnFieldList:
     [
     { DataType: "Boolean", PropertyDisplayName: "802.1X", PropertyName: "802_ready",  Inline: true, Required: false }
    ]
    },
    //End Custom Code
  • Roland_KindRoland_Kind Partner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Ok - is the property available in your viewmodel (pageForm.viewModel.802_ready)

if not - this could cause the error

just one additional point - it seems, that the above code was not in your uploaded file