Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Configuration Manager Ticker App

Hi, and thanks for your great work!

We are evaluating Configuration Manager Ticker App and during these tests we have missed the following things in the app,

- The ability to send messages to a user collection.

- The ability to send a message to a single computer/user. This could of course be solved by creating a separate collection with the object you want to send the message to but it would be nice just to be able to Right Click the object and create a message.

- View previously sent messages. Both as an admin and as the end user.

- The ability to repeat a message every x-minutes if the end user has closed it.

- The ability to see which message/s that are currently deployed.

- The ability to cancel a message that has been deployed.

- The ability to add a Custom Severity Level instead of one of the 3 that already exist, Information, Warning & Critical. By adding this possibility one could localize the Severity Level and also add custom ones.

- The ability for the end user to watch/repeat the message again.

- Prevent the end user from closing the application or that it will restart if closed.

I'm unsure it I should have separated these suggestions in different posts...

Keep up the good work.

Anderz

1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Anderz,

Thanks a ton for the feedback. We love hearing from our customers, and getting feedback/suggestions on improving our apps. We have heard a number of these items before (cancel, resend, prevent showing icon in tray, etc.). But it is always great to hear them again.

With that said, I would suggest that you do go ahead and create unique posts for each suggestion. That way, other users can view them, and vote on them. This will help give us a priority scale for the feature requests, and know what should be implemented based on feedback.

And, before anyone does submit a new feedback item, certainly do a quick search first to see if someone else has already submitted it. If so, then go ahead and vote for their suggestion :-)

Once again, thanks for the feedback and suggestions, very much appreciate it,

Wally
  • WedefeltWedefelt Member IT Monkey ✭

Hi Wally,

Sorry for not getting back earlier. I'll create separate requests. You can close this post.

/A

• wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Certainly check first to see what else is already there. If already posted, just vote up the existing suggestion.