Home Analyst Portal

Multiple Mapping - Unable to map to activities within PA or SA

Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

Although I can expand the SR option to reveal PA/SA groups I can't expand PA/SA to reveal activities within them. So I can't map responses to activities within the PA/SA using the multiple mapping section.

There are a few workarounds but I wondered if this has been picked up by anyone else and if a fix is on the way to do it this way? Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    S_Terry said:

Although I can expand the SR option to reveal PA/SA groups I can't expand PA/SA to reveal activities within them. So I can't map responses to activities within the PA/SA using the multiple mapping section.

There are a few workarounds but I wondered if this has been picked up by anyone else and if a fix is on the way to do it this way? Thanks
    Hello S_Terry,

Could you provided a little more clarity? Are you using the Advanced Request Offering?
  • Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    S_Terry said:

Hello S_Terry,

Could you provided a little more clarity? Are you using the Advanced Request Offering
    Yes, its related to Advanced Request Offerings