Home My Active Work Items

Is there a way to view other analysts work items?

Clay_AdcoxClay_Adcox Customer IT Monkey ✭
We currently use MAWI in the console. We would like to be able to view active work items for other analysts that are not in our work group. Is there a way to create a view for this?

Best Answer

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    This is supported/native functionality of the console MAWI. Just right click on one of the column headers and select the "Select Analyst" option. This also lets you do things like "Group By" not just in the MAWI but across other stock Microsoft views in the console.

However this does not let you view another support groups work item from the console. However that Feature Request is something I raised awhile ago over here.

Answers

• Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like just a regular view.  Maybe a criteria like SupportGroup != "MySupportGroup"?
  • Clay_AdcoxClay_Adcox Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Wouldn't that require us to set that view up for each type of work item? It would be nice to have it all in one view so we can get a sense for each analysts workload without having to jump all over the console. 
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018 Answer ✓
    This is supported/native functionality of the console MAWI. Just right click on one of the column headers and select the "Select Analyst" option. This also lets you do things like "Group By" not just in the MAWI but across other stock Microsoft views in the console.

However this does not let you view another support groups work item from the console. However that Feature Request is something I raised awhile ago over here.
  • Clay_AdcoxClay_Adcox Customer IT Monkey ✭
    @Adam_Dzyacky that will work for now. Thank you. I had already voted for your feature request!  :)