Home Analyst Portal

Unable to see tickets in Active Work/My Work/Team Requests/My Requests but can access via direct URL

MattOvertonMattOverton Member IT Monkey ✭

Having a strange issue, wondered if anyone else had come across this in the past?

I'm an analyst within a team. I am set up to access the portal with the same team membership as the other analysts.

However, I am unable to see any tickets whatsoever. This applies to at the very least, Active Work, My Work, Team Requests and My Requests. All of these are empty and display zero tickets. This is despite the fact that I have had multiple tickets assigned to me. I know this because another analyst can log in and show me that this is the case.

If I use a direct URL to access a specific ticket, this works. I can then view the full ticket information and make and save updates to the ticket as normal.

In summary:

• All queues show as empty when I log in (despite tickets existing/being assigned to me)
  • I can access a ticket via its direct URL and make updates/edits as normal
Any ideas?

Answers

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Matt,

This sounds very much like a cachebuilder issue. the My/Team/All Work views show data from the ServiceManagement cache DB but when you go direct to an item, it loads it from the Service Manager SCSM DB. 

Check if the WorkItem table in ServiceManagement has any data and if not troubleshoot the CacheBuilder process which should populate this. It has a log file located in CiresonPortal/bin/Logs

Geoff
  • James_PalmerJames_Palmer Customer IT Monkey ✭
    We Checked there, but a restart of the server sorted it, in the end!
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Ah, the old 'turn it off and on again'. If I had a dollar...

Glad you are sorted.