Home Configuration Manager Apps
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Config Manager Ticker App Feature Request - Custom Severity Level

Hi,

The ability to add a Custom Severity Level instead of one of the 3 that already exist, Information, Warning & Critical. By adding this possibility one could localize the Severity Level and also add custom ones.

/A

2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

You now get to add your own severity levels in the 1.2.1608.9+ version.

Comments

• Options
    wally_meadwally_mead Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Great suggestion. Not currently planned, however we can look into doing that for a future release.
  • Options
    Alex_JensenAlex_Jensen Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This would definitely be a great addition to the app!
  • Options
    The newest version of the app, that we released in the summer, does have custom severity levels. You get to add your own severity levels. Download the 1.2.1608.9 version. The PDF that comes with it tells you how to do so :-)
  • Options
    WedefeltWedefelt Member IT Monkey ✭
    Great work and thank you. Will try this when I get back to work next week.
  • Options
    Great, let me know if this answers your question.
  • Options
    WedefeltWedefelt Member IT Monkey ✭
    Just tried it and it sure answers my question/request. It's really super easy!. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Great, glad to hear it.