Home Analyst Portal

Change Request Custom Form Not Appearing

Raymond_DidonatoRaymond_Didonato Customer IT Monkey ✭
I've had our Change Request form customized through ChangeRequest.js for months, but this morning when I opened up the Change Request form, I see the default form instead of the custom one.  I've tried in mulitple browsers, but it's the same everywhere.  It was fine last night before I left.  Any one have an idea what might have happened?

Comments

• Raymond_DidonatoRaymond_Didonato Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited September 2018
    It seems to be working now after restarting the cache builder service.
    Funny that I was searching this issue in the forums and I found this post from myself lol.  I have a single user (to my knowledge) who is not seeing the custom form.  In the admin settings, I have a group that contains all analysts assigned to this form, so I'm not sure why it would just be this one user who cannot get the custom form.  I have restarted the cache builder so maybe that'll fix it.
    It did not fix it for this user.  I asked around and everyone seems to be accessing the correct form.
  • Patrick_ChambersPatrick_Chambers Cireson Consultant Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    @Raymond_Didonato

Have you tried clearing the user's internet browser cache?
    I did not try that yet, however, when the user went to the portal the next day, the custom form had returned.
  • Patrick_ChambersPatrick_Chambers Cireson Consultant Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    @Raymond_Didonato

I am pretty sure it was a caching issue. Next time give that a shot, and glad to hear it is now working properly.