Home Analyst Portal
Options

Creating Incident Offerings

Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Question for the community on how do you setup your portal to allow customers to file incidents? Is it through an SR disguised as an incident or some other means?

Background, the Cireson portal I nurture services IT functions for IT professionals (think massive multi-conglomerate); a bit meta with a dash of Inception I agree. We are now in the process of finishing up bonding together our SCSM ticketing system with an external vendors who use other service management solutions; in which we sync tickets between our systems allowing for multi-source vendor management through a single interface that is the Cireson portal. The issue is my customers (non-analysts) will have the need to create incidents that will be sent to our external vendors to handle. The problem I run into is the only way to create the frontispiece in the Cireson portal is by creating request offerings which can only take service request templates and not incident templates in SCSM.   

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Christopher_CarverChristopher_Carver Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
     :( Thank you, thank you very much. :)  Now I can go be a hero. B)  
  • Options
    Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still kicking myself for missing that several years ago during implementation.
  • Options
    Joel_ClardyJoel_Clardy Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I am new to the Portal, and I do not even see that option.  Do I not have it enabled?
  • Options
    Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joel_Clardy The screenshot is from the console when creating a new request offering.