Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Make Private checkbox for comments default checked

Any suggestions how I can make the Private checkbox for an analyst comment default checked?
I added checked="true" which shows it like I want it in my editor, but it doesn't work in the portal.

<input type="checkbox" data-bind="checked: isPrivate" id="actionLogisPrivate" checked="true"
<% if (Disabled) { %>
disabled
<% } %>>
</input>

Answers

• Options
    Patrick_ChambersPatrick_Chambers Cireson Consultant Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
  • Options
    Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hello, I wish to have this implemented as well.

do I just download this file, where will I add it?

• Options
    Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Hello, I wish to have this implemented as well.

do I just download this file, where will I add it?

Save the file to your CustomSpace folder and add the following line to your custom.js file

// Custom Action Log Comment - Default to Private
    $.getScript("/CustomSpace/ActionLog_DefaultPrivate.js");

Then press Ctrl+F5 to refresh the cache.
  • Options

Thanks, that and it worked.

thank you all.

• Options
    Hi All, this customization is not working in the latest version of the portal. Version 8.9. Has anyone else experienced this?