Home General Discussion

Localizations

Mika_KosunenMika_Kosunen Customer IT Monkey ✭
Hi Cireson Community,
Can anyone help me with this problem.
How to do that way that titles "Opintotoimistot", "Aulapalvelut" and "Digi Team" change based on language? Can this be done through localizations?

Thank you very much

Best Answers

• Mika_KosunenMika_Kosunen Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Actually, that can not be done through MP/XML-files, because that is custom html-file made by me in the pictures...right?
    But it doesn't matter anymore because we didn't need that html-page after all... Thank anyways guys :)

Answers

• Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you should be able to handle this by adding localized text in each language for each of those titles.  
    Yes, you should be able to handle this by adding localized text in each language for each of those titles.  
    How is this done? Can you give me an example?
    Thank you very much,
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can export the MP that the list values(I presume we're looking at Service Offering Category) are stored in and copy/paste the Language Pack section changing the LanguagePack ID and editing the Display Strings.  Then increment the version number and reimport the MP.
  • Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always liked this thorough explanation, too: https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1172#/

Answer ✓
    Actually, that can not be done through MP/XML-files, because that is custom html-file made by me in the pictures...right?
    But it doesn't matter anymore because we didn't need that html-page after all... Thank anyways guys :)