Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Copy and paste screenshots

Maybe this is already out there, but I can't find it.
Give the End users ability to copy and paste screenshots into new request offering
7 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Tom_HendricksTom_Hendricks Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you change the data type of one of your form fields (or add a new one) from "string" or "longstring" to "Editor" they will have this ability.

Be careful, however, because each editor control on a given page slows down the load time noticeably (Kendo's fault, not Cireson's, as far as I can tell).

Having said all of this, a dedicated control for this purpose that loads the screenshot in as an attachment instead of an inline image might be a great idea worth voting up. 
  • Options
    Carol_LeeCarol_Lee Customer IT Monkey ✭
    I cannot believe we have to request this.  Zendesk has this feature already.