Home Analyst Portal

Custom form displaying date incorrectly

Rod_MartenRod_Marten Customer IT Monkey ✭
I have a custom form with a really simple date issue.  Not GMT conversion or anything like that.  When I pick a date, I get extraneous data on the end (probably timezone).  Can't find a way to configure the date format.  Control looks like this:

Tried this:
    $('body').on("click",".k-i-clock",function(){$(this).closest(".k-picker-wrap").find("input[data-control='dateTimePicker']").data('kendoDateTimePicker').setOptions({"format":"mm/dd/yyyy"});});
});

No effect.  Any thoughts?
Shouldn't matter, but it is in a CR form.

Thanks
Rod

Best Answers

• Rod_MartenRod_Marten Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Answer ✓
    Darn that's embarrassing.  Left my previous attempt to set date format in the custom.js file.  it was causing the issue.

Answers

• Konstantin_Slavin-BoKonstantin_Slavin-Bo Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Is this based on a custom class? If so, is the custom property in the class of type DateTime?
    No.  class is System.WorkItem.ChangeRequest.   property is ScheduledStartDate
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rod_Marten - What version of the portal are you on?
    Can't upgrade due to view bugs in current version
    @Justin_Workman Thanks Much.
    Is this in future releases or do I need to manage it as a mod?

Still having some issues with this.  Implemented code listed above.  Change Request works fine.  Activity has odd behavior.  Select date works fine.  Select time and the minutes from the time picker get added to the month field of the date and the time is not displayed.

Thoughts?

Answer ✓
    Darn that's embarrassing.  Left my previous attempt to set date format in the custom.js file.  it was causing the issue.