Home Videos

Cireson in the Real World: Self-Service and Portal Customization with Baxter Credit Union

Join us for a firsthand look at how Baxter Credit Union customized the Cireson Self-Service and Analyst Portals for improved ITSM efficiency. Michael Aidinovich, Cireson Solutions Architect Manager, will be joined by Adam Dzyacky, Senior Cloud Operations Engineer from Baxter Credit Union, to showcase how their organization leverages the Cireson solutions. This webinar will highlight: 

• When customization can benefit your organization
  • Live tour of Baxter Credit Union’s customizations
  • Benefits realized by Baxter Credit Union
  • Examples of other Cireson customizations by Community members
  • The benefits realized by Baxter by incorporating customizations

Comments

• Davin_ClouthierDavin_Clouthier Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    This was absolutely awesome to see and gave our org some new ideas in our already customization heavy environment. Thank you Michael and Adam great job!
  • Kenneth_McMichaelKenneth_McMichael Customer IT Monkey ✭
    This is great, I was trying to find in the community where the info for the SMA runbook regarding the 'request on behalf' is at. Can someone assist? thanks
  • Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there again @Kenneth_McMichael. Request on Behalf of - just to make sure you are talking about the runbooks and not how the ARO was configured to do me/someone else/a direct report for a Request Offering?

Whichever the case, I have both just give me a week or so to try to package them up. At the very least, I'll provide some guidance on how to quickly build for yourself.
  • Kenneth_McMichaelKenneth_McMichael Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Mostly just the run books - Wouldn't hurt to get the ARO too :) - Looking for more control on how someone can 'request on behalf' other than the standard options presented. No rush, thanks for your help!