Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Multiple conditions for Advanced Request Offering

Candice_YeudallCandice_Yeudall Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
The basic program works alright, but I would like to be able to set multiple conditions to be met for fields to occur. An example would be if this condition true and this one false then display this.
27 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Candice_YeudallCandice_Yeudall Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

An example of what I am looking for would look something like this: ....

Well I was going to post an example but I cannot upload in this area so I guess not. It works in the portal feature request, but not here in Console App Feature Requests... Strange.  :s

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you thinking more like this feature request?
    https://community.cireson.com/discussion/111/add-more-criteria-types-for-advanced-request-offerings#latest

If so, vote that one up and I'll close this one off.
    If there is additional data or requirements you want, let me know and I'll add it to the feature request.
    What I am looking for is multiple conditions for the ARO so if a & b = true do this, if a True & b false = do this
  • Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. I see what you are saying.
    Yes I think it needs to be a different feature request.
    I might rename the title of this feature request to give it some more description.

You certainly have my up vote on this one. :)
    Sounds good :)
  • Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I just came across this limitation trying to add a few new text-based prompts to an ARO.

One of the prompts we have (Select the type of Incident) calls a simple list with items like "Burglary/Theft" or "Burglary/Forced Entry," etc.

I want to have four new prompts appear based off an OR statement, so if one or the other is chosen, the new prompts appear.

I assume that's not possible with the current version?
     You would be correct, you would have to do a custom form all the way for that to work unfortunately :/