Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Failure Recovery page

Brian_WiestBrian_Wiest Customer Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
In my environment have run into issues where for what ever reason the work item commit fails with a message or three spinning dots. When this happen the analyst typically loses all the updates they entered into the work item. This is most impactful on CR's where one can spend 30 minutes to an hour developing their plan then to have it all lost to a web/server error.
This feature request to have a failure recovery option that have maybe a button that would open a new tab in the browser that would return the fields and values the analyst inputted into form as basically a txt file, or maybe a txt file it self as a download. This way their "work" is not lost while they recover the website.
Maybe it could be something that sees that the webconsole.log returns an error and adds a button to the analyst "Error-Do you want to copy your text" when clicked the txt file downloads or the new tab opens with the view model with the inputted responses.
14 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I wish I could vote more, a common frustration for users in our organisation.
  • Steve_WrightSteve_Wright Cireson Support Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Thanks Brian! just added my vote.