Home Cireson Uploads

IT Monkey will place code here as examples of what Cireson's consulting team has to offer as well as examples for public consumption to benefit the Microsoft System Center community as a whole.

DISCLAIMER

All files and projects located here come as is and without any warranty or support. We will attempt to improve the projects as time goes on based on customer and community demand. Comments and improvements are welcome as well as customization requests. Your use of these Cireson Uploads is subject to our Terms of Use.

Cireson's support team has no information on these projects outside of what you have available and will not provide support for these enhancements, extensions, and scripts.

Dont forget to checkout solutions uploaded by our customers, partners and community members here.

Hide Activity Fields

2»

Comments

• Kevin_StaceyKevin_Stacey Customer IT Monkey ✭
    @Brad_Hayes I like that idea, we're the same in that we don't need to see the PA/SA and wanted a little "cleaner" display. We've been using a lot of Powershell Activities and I wanted to hide those too, added this line but this doesn't seem to be working. If anyone has any insights would be much appreciated.

$( "div.activity-item-header[data-activity-id^=AC]" ).hide();

• Brad_HayesBrad_Hayes Member IT Monkey ✭
    @Kevin_StaceyIt should be that simple...as long as the div you're trying to hide looks something like:
    <div class="activity-item-header" style="display: none;" data-activity-id="AC....">

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi Community,

I am please to announce this customisation is now available as an Add-In.

https://kb.cireson.com/article/user-guide-add-in-hide-activity-fields/2616

Enjoy

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

@Geoff_Ross Thanks for the update.

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.

Hi @Sean_Terry

I think that "Error" (just a warning really) is referring to the Add-Ins framework extension. Because each Add-In depends on it, it checks if that needs installing on each Add-In installation. 1.0.2 is what currently ships with the Portal.

Can you share a bit more of the log file because I think the actual issue it going to be above or below that line.