Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Extend Drag-n-Drop Attachments to AROs

Brian_WinterBrian_Winter Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
The new DnD Attachments in forms is wonderful.  Please extend this control to our AROs.  I don't even care if I have to replace the old prompt if I have to.
20 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Mikkel_MadsenMikkel_Madsen Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Yes please
  • Kevin_GoodwinKevin_Goodwin Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Added my vote for this. Every user I show this functionality to asks me why they can't do it when they create a ticket. To them it should all be the same. For my sake, please add this to RO's so I don't have to explain this to anymore users. :)
  • Rob_SimonRob_Simon Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Curious if this item might be added as I have had multiple requests for this in our environment.