Home View Builder
Options

View created and changed with view builder does not reflect the correct order

Ingrid_GlatzIngrid_Glatz Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭

I use Cireson view builder v7.6.2012.8. Usually, I do not have issues creating views, adding new columns and changing the order of the columns.

I've created a new class with a type protection about 2 years ago. It's being used for approval processes. I wanted to change the order of the displayed columns and also add a new column. In first place after saving, the change is not reflected at all. At some point (closing and re-opening console or the next day), the order of the columns change but not in the way I've configured. It doesn't matter whether I use the console on the primary workflow server or a terminal server.

Does anybody know this behavior? Why do the columns show a different order than the configured order with the view builder? As far as I can tell, it's the only view that has the issue.

Thanks.

Ingrid

Comments

• Options
    Ingrid_GlatzIngrid_Glatz Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    just a weird add-on to this. After I removed my laptop from the docking station and set it in about 2 hours later, the columns now show fine on the primary workflow server. I don't know whether this is a delay issue in the process. They're still in the wrong order on the terminal server, even after re-opening the console.