Home Analyst Portal

Portal 6.0 Release Date

Aaron_BoockAaron_Boock Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
When is portal 6.0 expected to be releases?

Best Answer

Answers

• Chris_KeanderChris_Keander Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Keep an eye on this announcment in the FAQ section of this site:
    https://community.cireson.com/discussion/183/cireson-roadmap#latest
    and this link (also available in the above link)
    https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1304#/

• Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was just about to open a thread on "Cireson's new Portal UI?" along the lines of "It looks like Cireson is up to a lot of styling/CSS changes with regards to fonts, more grid like views with lines..." But i just loaded pr5.2 and it looks like these are now stock. Does the theme plan for v6 include a "Version 5 interface" etc?
  • Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Question!
    I'll ask the dev team what the plan is and let you know
  • Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Aaron, No official news on this as yet.
    The Dev team are reviewing this as we speak and hopefully will provide more details ahead of the release of v6.
    keep an eye on the links identified in the comment from Chris_Keander earlier in this thread.
  • Clayton_FarrClayton_Farr Member IT Monkey ✭
    I was just about to open a thread on "Cireson's new Portal UI?" along the lines of "It looks like Cireson is up to a lot of styling/CSS changes with regards to fonts, more grid like views with lines..." But i just loaded pr5.2 and it looks like these are now stock. Does the theme plan for v6 include a "Version 5 interface" etc?
    Hi Adam,

You're right. We have been working to clean things up across the Portal UI (primarily to help usability) as we also work to implement our adaptive / small screen UI.

I'd love to learn more. What specific things are you finding concerning in the latest update (and why)? Or is the concern primarily around the appearance changing in general and the effects that can cause?

Thanks!