Home Advanced Request Offering

Search results

Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but im looking for som information to implement the list of favorites like the one on the alternate home page for the support portal. Is there someone who can point me in the right direction?

Also if somone knows how to handle serch. I have added the search viewpanel but clicking the Show All Results leeds nowhere. Cn anyone giv me a hint on where to find infomration on this?

Answers

• james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Can you maybe give more information on exactly what you are trying to accomplish?  What is your end goal?
  • Petter_WikPetter_Wik Customer IT Monkey ✭
    @james_kleinschnitz
    We have built a new Home and added the search-viewpanel. It works in the contents oc doing the search and presenting search result, but the link 'Show All Results' doesen't work. In the original home the link shows a page with all serach results presented. What du we have to implement to make the serach viewpanel open this search result page?

Regarding the favorits, we lika to list a users favorit request offerings just like it is on the default Home. I have notice there is an API to get a users favorits  (GetFavoriteRequestOffering) so i guess we have to build our own solution for this?
  • james_kleinschnitzjames_kleinschnitz Cireson Dev, Product Owner Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Petter_Wik
    Can you share your code and we can review?
  • Petter_WikPetter_Wik Customer IT Monkey ✭
    The viewpanels referenced in the Json is defind in the databas as:

Id  : CA3823EF-7D98-44E0-8B7F-1601194A3AF3
    Definition : {"Id":"ca3823ef-7d98-44e0-8b7f-1601194a3af3","type":"facetedSearch","SearchPlaceholder":"SearchPlaceholder","TextField":"Title"}
    TypeId : facetedSearch
    CreatedDate : 2015-08-17 13:49:19.857
    CreatedBy : NULL 
    LastModifiedDate : 2017-12-11 17:04:30.837
    LastModifiedBy : NULL

Id  : 1032BCBE-E1CB-4066-8E24-19F41981D6C6
    Definition : {"id":"1032bcbe-e1cb-4066-8e24-19f41981d6c6",  "type": "html","content" : "<div id='ng-app' class='Custom-Home'></div><script>$('#ng-app').load('/CustomSpace/NewHomePage/NewHomePage.html');</script>"}
    TypeId  : html   
    CreatedDate  : 2018-08-27 09:11:25.510
    CreatedBy : NULL
    LastModifiedDate : 2018-09-05 07:41:41.193
    LastModifiedBy : NULL

The JSon file looks like this
    {
      "Id": "fd1c1707-769d-45d3-a400-5a01758abf65",
      "layoutType": "full",
      "view": {
        "header": {
          "title": "Start"
        },
        "body": {
          "content": {
            "rows": [
              {
                "columns": [             
                  {
                    "ColSpan": 12,
                    "type": "viewPanel",
                    "ViewPanelId": "ca3823ef-7d98-44e0-8b7f-1601194a3af3",
                    "customCls": "alt-service-catalog"
                  }
                ]
              },
              {
                "columns": [
                  {
                    "ColSpan": 12,
                    "type": "viewPanel",
                    "ViewPanelId": "1032bcbe-e1cb-4066-8e24-19f41981d6c6",
                    "customCls":"alt-service-catalog"
                  }
                ]
              }
            ]
          }
        }
      }
    }

I can't find any implementation of the search viewpanel hence I don't know how the control is rendered and have no ide how to handle the outcom of the search. I have no controles or placeholders for the searchresult in the custom home page html.