Home Collection Control

We're excited to introduce you to 14 new Remote Support apps as part of the existing Service Management Stream!

These modern, web-based, user and device management tools for Analysts help further maximize productivity, deliver faster problem resolution and increase end user satisfaction.

Check out our on-demand webinar to find out how these new apps fit into your existing Team or Service Management Foundation license, see a technical overview demo, and more.View the installation & setup webinar to learn how to get started with Remote Support.

Remote Management: No associated collections

Adam_DzyackyAdam_Dzyacky Product Owner Contributor Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Recently deployed Remote Management and I noticed that all devices have no associated collections.

I know this to be untrue as I can see them not only in SCCM but the now retired Remote Manage App for Windows. What's interesting is I can add the devices to any collection I want so the collections are clearly being enumerated in some capacity but aren't showing per device.

It feels like this is missing a permission, but if the Windows Service responsible for syncing SCCM data is an admin in SCCM then it isn't clear what could be missing.

Best Answer

Answers