Home Analyst Portal

Workitems in Team Work Not Appearing for Analysts

Darren_OLearyDarren_OLeary Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi everyone,

I have a number of users who are assigned to a queue within the Analyst portal, but work items assigned to their queue are not appearing for them in their Team Work view.

One of the users recently moved from another support group (Group A) where they were able to see the relevant assigned work items fine until they were added to their new support group (Group B).

The original members of Group B were able to view their own queue originally, but are now unable to view anything at all.

All members of Group B can still view and action work items via the Active Work view and grouping work items by Support Group, so they can still action what they need to, but understandably, they would prefer to see their own queue via the Team Work view.

I have added myself to Group B, re-sync'd the connectors and restarted the CacheBuilder service and I was able to view Group B's queue immediately. Likewise, when I remove myself from Group B, re-sync an restart, the queue disappears, so I know it is working as expected.

I have had other analysts join other Support Groups in the past and they have had no problems viewing multiple queues.

Any ideas on what could possibly be the cause?

Thanks

Comments

• Paul_SandersPaul_Sanders Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Darren_OLeary,

Did you ever receive any feedback on this? I am currently experiencing the same issue. We added a new group and they are not able to see assigned work items in their Analyst portal under Team Work. They can view the assignments in Active Work and see that it is assigned to their group.

Any feed back would be welcomed. 

Thank you
  • Darren_OLearyDarren_OLeary Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thanks Paul.
    Geez, this one goes back awhile, but yeah, it did get resolved eventually.
    It had to do with two groups giving the GUID.

It should be resolvable by doing the following:

In SQL Management Studio, Open ServiceManagement database
    Go to Programmability -> Stored Procedures
    Locate 'dbo.spGet_SupportGroupIDs' -> Right Click -> Modify
    Change the line "SELECT sgm.EnumerationId" to "SELECT DISTINCT sgm.EnumerationId"

Restart Cachebuilder.

Hope this helps your scenario.