Home Orchestrator
Options

Runbook fails everyday for action log email notification for few users

Rajnish_Kumar_MishraRajnish_Kumar_Mishra Customer IT Monkey ✭
I am getting below error from orchestrator runbook designer for analyst comment in action log.

Error sending e-mail.  Exception in sending email: The parameter 'addresses' cannot be an empty string.
Parameter name: addresses
   at System.Net.Mail.MailAddressCollection.Add(String addresses)
   at SendEmail.Send(SendEmail* )

Answers

• Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rajnish_Kumar_Mishra - It sounds like you might have a few users that just don't have an email address.
  • Options
    @Justin_Workman -When I rerun the runbook , It gets processed and user gets email. I get this error everyday for different users in business hours.
  • Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without knowing what's coming into the runbook or what it's doing, it's hard to know what's going wrong.  What might be changing between runs of the runbook? 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Justin_workman - I was investigating the issue and found that this issue occurs everyday (business working day) between 10 am-11 am CST, This is the time when bulk user reports issues. so Is there any relation that runbook fail to get multiple AD user's email id at a time and runbook failed to send email to one of the user ?
    Any thought on this ?
  • Options
    @Justin_Workman -I am attaching few screenshot which might be helpful for you to understand.