Home Asset Management

locstion list

Veljko_SeroVeljko_Sero Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi there,

I am using asset manager just for basic staff, create a new hardware. I am sure I used to have "location List, but I do not see that anymore. I can create new asset location , but I do not see how to delete that .

Answers

• Veljko_SeroVeljko_Sero Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Just to be clear. I am asking if there is the option to delete it from the portal. I can do that from console. I may be mistaken, but I am pretty sure when I originally created locations  I used the list. since I do not care about details of location I am just hoping  I do not have to open each time form just to add single location since I need to add 50
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't delete locations from the portal.

I would recommend if you're needing to create a large amount of Locations using an Asset Import connector with a CSV as the source.
    I guess I will have to do that. So in which MP are location now?
    I mean if I am not mistaken I used to have the location list and they were under my custom MP. Now when I add a new location and when check the modify date  of MP , I do not see that any MP got modified
  • Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Location is a class of CI in Asset Management, not a list.  The HW Assets are related to a Location.