Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Mark file attachments on work items Private

Dakota_GreenDakota_Green Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Much like how Analysts can make comments to work items "Private", I'd like to see the same be possible for attachments. Would be great if internal email discussions can be added to a work item as a .MSG file and then marked as Private.
24 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Sean_TerrySean_Terry Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Like this idea and it would be good to be able to select more than one file at a time. I know you can attach more than 1 file but it would be nice to select them all in one action.
  • Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised this has not been upvoted more. This has been something requested since day one from our support teams, especially for Human Resources related items. Here's hoping this will get more traction.
  • Jonathan_BolesJonathan_Boles Customer Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone in the community been able to find a way of accomplishing this? For our organization, we are looking to be able to add new attachments as private so the affected user cannot access.
  • Steve_ClarkeSteve_Clarke Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Did anyone ever come up with something for this one?