Problem with Runbook template in Service Request Activity stuck in Pending status
I have a runbook which takes in the SR number of the work item, which is the first entry in the activities for the work item, this will then create other objects based upon the data in the service request submitted.
I have tested the runbook thru the Orchestrator console, and the script works fine, I have checked the usual suspects Making sure the Is Ready For Automation has been ticked and checking the parameter mapping is storing the right number.
However the runbook gets stuck in pending, and no record of the Orchestrator ever receiving the request can be found, I am currently checking possible network issue.
What I am really interested is whether there any logs or tricks which could shed some light on what is causing this issue.