Home General Discussion
Options

Cireson Closing Questions Before Users have a chance to Respond

Candice_YeudallCandice_Yeudall Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
I realize that this is the Cireson Community forum but I have to express my disappoint that Cireson employees are closing questions and discussions before users have a chance to respond. I have seen this happen to a couple of discussions and questions before and it just happened to me now. I was looking for feedback and suggestions from the Cireson Community and instead I was shut down as soon as a Cireson employee put his two cents in. I really think that this is too bad... it was my understanding that Cireson created the Cireson Community as a place for their users to reach out to each other and to gain a better understanding of what others are seeing and doing.

Comments

• Options
    merlenette_jonesmerlenette_jones Member Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I realize that this is the Cireson Community forum but I have to express my disappoint that Cireson employees are closing questions and discussions before users have a chance to respond. I have seen this happen to a couple of discussions and questions before and it just happened to me now. I was looking for feedback and suggestions from the Cireson Community and instead I was shut down as soon as a Cireson employee put his two cents in. I really think that this is too bad... it was my understanding that Cireson created the Cireson Community as a place for their users to reach out to each other and to gain a better understanding of what others are seeing and doing.
    Hello Candice,

Some of the issues we have deemed necessary for a ticket to be created because these issues can be particular to your environment. Rather than have the community  troubleshoot an issue that is specific to the environment we would like you to open a ticket so that we can remedy the issue. Changes in your environment related to users settings, requesting offerings, or group configurations that do not populate to the Portal correctly require a more extensive troubleshooting session to find the solution. 

Merle
This discussion has been closed.