Home Analyst Portal
Options

Hiding "acknowledge" option from tasks

Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has hidden the "Acknowledge" option that appears in the task menu on analyst portal.

I know it sets the "first response date" but we have changed our SLA's that when a ticket is assigned to the analyst the first response has been met.

the "Acknowlegde" option is redundant for us. I would like to hide the option from appearing in the "task" menu, is there a way to do this? I believe if I set the 'First response" within the templates themselves it removes it but it also causes some issues for us for our reporting due to the time/date stamp.

is there an easier way of hiding it?

Thank you

Best Answers

Answers

• Options

Thanks, that worked for incidents. If I want to the same for Service Request will the below code work?

app.custom.formTasks.add('Service Request', null, function (formObj, viewModel) { formObj.boundReady(function () { $( ".taskmenu li:contains('Acknowledge')" ).hide() }); });

• Options

Thanks, that worked for incidents. If I want to the same for Service Request will the below code work?

app.custom.formTasks.add('Service Request', null, function (formObj, viewModel) { formObj.boundReady(function () { $( ".taskmenu li:contains('Acknowledge')" ).hide() }); });

• Options

Brilliant. worked like a charm.

just a quick one, when we add these codes in do we need to restart the IIS? sometimes it works without a restart while others need IIS restarted.

• Options
    Brilliant, Thank you. It worked