Home Service Manager Asset Management Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Support for html hyperlinks

A way to be able to link to documentation like installation guides on the SWA Form. to day we need to go into the form and copy and paste hyperlinks that points to our documentation library. 
4 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Robert

Is this what you were looking for? If you change the DataType valuoe from String to UrlTextbox, the portal will give you a little button to click to go to the URL. See this example from the default CatalogItem form.

{ DataType: "UrlTextbox", PropertyDisplayName: "Website", PropertyName: "WebSite", Required: false }

Geoff
  • Robert_OsterbergRobert_Osterberg Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    @Geoff_Ross
    I will test this did not know of that datatype, thx
    @Geoff_Ross
    That is what i want but in some cases our IT staff will put in multiple links to documents in a document repository. and every time they need to copy and paste the url into a browser. So if you could like add more of these urlTxtBox controls as you have more than one url that would have been great. ADD url field :smile:

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    OK, so you need a multi-line url control? Interesting idea.
    @Geoff_Ross
    yes that is exactly what i need. or if it is possible to use html in the current textbox or if it could detect that it is html.
    So the textfield software library location is the place where we add the html links for our instructions.

should it be possible to add a richtext box with url support to add html links?

• Marek_LefekMarek_Lefek Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    @Geoff_Ross can we use it for Activity or SR? I try to use on AlternateContact (string) field but show erorr on saving.
    Mayby there could be an option to make Activity Desctiprion as Rich Text? an there Link Could by Add