Home Videos

ITSM Journey 3-Part Webinar Series

Nicholas_VelichNicholas_Velich Cireson Consultant Ninja IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Videos
Hello everyone!

The 3-part series to kick-start your ITSM Journey has completed. This Community Post serves three purposes:

1) Centralized location for links to each session recording (coming soon)
              a) Part 1 - NA EMEA / APAC
              b) Part 2 - NA / EMEA / APAC
              c) Part 3 - NA / EMEA / APAC

2) Forum to ask any questions -- feel free to reply below

3) Place to upload code and other supplemental material from the series
              a) From Part 1 - Link to cleanup blog https://cireson.com/blog/creating-the-perfect-scsm-cleaning-up-out-of-the-box-clutter/
              b) From Part 1 - Powershell script to create MPs (attached file MakeMPs.txt, rename from .txt to .ps1)
              c) From Part 2 - PowerShell Activity script and Management Packs attached. Both renamed to .txt files, and should be renamed back to .ps1 and .xml respectively.

Hope everyone enjoyed the series!

Thanks,
Nick

Comments

• Matt_OvertonMatt_Overton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Hey Nick,

In the webinar on Feb 7th, there was a great idea I really loved with regards to the Impact and Urgency fields and wanted to emulate here. I can't remember exactly what it was. Do you have the full recording of the UK webinar please?
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi @Matt_Overton

I'm glad you like my Enums!!!! We're just getting this uploaded to YouTube and I'll paste the link.

Geoff
  • Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    edited February 2019
    Hi @Matt_Overton
    Sorry this took a little while. Here's the link. The bit you were after is roughly at 39:14. Enjoy.
  • Matt_OvertonMatt_Overton Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    Brilliant, thank you @Geoff_Ross