Home Analyst Portal

how to remove manual acitivities or how to link a generic SR template to the +NEW bottom bar field

Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi,

When analysts use "Service Request" template via the +NEW option on the bottom bar of the portal to create a new ticket, they are presented with two manual activities on the default service request template. the activities make it tedious for staff to action standard SR requests.

I have tried to remove the manual activities on this template through the console but it doesn't allow me too. I can create a new generic service request template but I have no idea how to link it +New option (hopefully this makes sense).

any ideas on this?

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭

Thanks Geoff. That makes sense.

I have exported the management pack, made no changes to it, do I need to import it back in or as I made no changes I don't need to import?

also, I don't know what to look for that will show me the internal name of the template. any keywords to search?

Kind regards

Thanks Geoff.

Yes, so I created a new custom template and stored it in our management pack.

How ever to get the full name I exported the management pack and found the full name. After I exported the management pack I didn't re-import it back in is that OK? im not too sure about management packs.

Thanks Geoff, appreciate the help.