Home Analyst Portal
Options

adding change calender in analyst portal

Mina_SaidiMina_Saidi Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi,

I'm having some issues enabling the change request calendar in the portal.

I have ran the code in the below thread against the service management database and created the navigation window in navigation page.

https://community.cireson.com/discussion/985/portal-change-calendar

The page appears in the portal but when I click on it I don't get a calendar, I only get the page to add widgets.

have I missed a step or done something wrong? when I select 'My calendar" an actual calendar appears but with this it opens a blank page to add widgets.

any ideas? thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi @Mina_Saidi
    Something has gone wrong as the 'page' that this SQL creates it actually completely different to a widget 'page'.

Can you add some screenshots and we'll figure it out.

Geoff
  • Options

Hi @Geoff_Ross,

I have attached the images.

We ran the code against our service management database successfully. Then I made the changes in navigation settings in the portal.

something has gone wrong somewhere :)

Thank you Geoff.

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Did you click 'New Page' in the Navigation Settings? This should not be necessary, the script itself adds the item for Navigation. I'm not sure where it puts it but have you looked all through the navigation items?
  • Options
    I did click "new page". I cant find the items. I cant see anything new added. Will it be called "change calendar"?
  • Options

I searched again and found it under Dashboards - Calenders so I moved into calenders.

Added the permissions and it comes up as below. But I cant do anything. I cant actually click on Change Request Calender.

• Options
    Awesome. Thank you so much Ross. that worked :)