Home Analyst Portal

Custom_ROToolbox.js no longer works after upgrade to v9

Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Hi, my custom.js contains the reference to the Custom_ROToolbox.js, and since the upgrade to v9 of our portal it no longer seems to work. When I open a request offering it simply displays the @autocomplete field instead of showing the Advanced picker widget. What can I do to restore this functionality ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Stephane_BouillonStephane_Bouillon Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭

This is the code in my custom.js (after the script loader code)

<div><div>// custom workitem preview on hover in wi grid</div><div>$.getScript("/CustomSpace/custom_WorkItemPreview.js");</div><br><div>/* ----------------------------------------------- */</div><div>/* ----------- Avanced Portal Search App --------- */</div><div>/* ----------------------------------------------- */</div><br><div>//Load Search Common Functions (lib)</div><div>loadScript("/CustomSpace/Searches/SearchLib.js",['']);</div><br><div>// Load Search Extensions</div><div>loadScript("/CustomSpace/Searches/SoftwareAssetSearch.js",['']);</div><div>loadScript("/CustomSpace/Searches/HardwareAssetSearch.js",['']);</div><div>loadScript("/CustomSpace/Searches/UserSearch.js",['']);</div><br><div>// Initialize Advanced Portal Search code</div><div>loadScript("/CustomSpace/Searches/InitSearch.js",['']);</div><div>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</div><div>/* ----------------------------------------------- */</div><div>/* ---------END Avanced Portal Search App -------- */</div><div>/* ----------------------------------------------- */</div><br><div>// custom Request Offering widgets</div><div>loadscript("/CustomSpace/custom_ROToolbox.js",['']);</div><br></div>

It started working when I changed loadscript to loadScript with a capital S

I suspect the root cause was my Visual Studio Code was not up to date to handle Javascript files