Home Analyst Portal

Support Group - notifications to functional email and access to Team Work for analysts

Jacky_GrossJacky_Gross Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Dear Cireson community,
I have a request in which a team of analysts needs access to the Team Work, but the notifications when WI assigned to group should come to a functional email address and not to the analysts.
In this moment there is an AD group and a support group mapped to it. All the analysts are assigned to the group and they receive notifications when group assigned to WI plus they have access to Team Work. I added also a functional user having assigned the functional email address so they receive the email as requested.

Now, if I remove the users or create a subgroup added to the main group (no matter the naming convention) they don't get access to the Team Work or they receive emails. Any solutions?
Best Regards

Comments

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Jacky,

I think the only way is to not use Notify Analyst for your support group notifications (as this is designed to email individuals). Turn this off and then you will have to set up individual subscriptions for each support group assignment.

Eg 

Changed From: support group not equals 'desktop'
    Changed To: support group equals 'desktop'
    Recipients: pick the functional user

This will be a bit of a pain to setup if you have nots of groups but will do what you want.

If this seems too much work, a custom workflow or runbook could also be used.

Geoff