Home Analyst Portal

Portal Calender

Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
Good day everyone,

I am struggling with the portal calendars. I have enabled the view in Admin/Navigation, I have an activity with an Implementer, Scheduled Start Date and Scheduled End Date within an SR. But it is not showing up in the calendar.

I have waited a couple of hours, restarted the cache builder but it is not showing up.

Am I missing something or is something broken?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Regards
Gerhard

Best Answer

Answers

• Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hi Gerhard,

Can you try putting dates on the SR or CR itself, rather than the activities and see if that shows?

Geoff
  • Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    Hi Gerhard,

Can you try putting dates on the SR or CR itself, rather than the activities and see if that shows?

Geoff
    @Geoff_Ross

Thank you for your reply. I can't seem to find the place to put a Scheduled Start Date and Scheduled End Date within an SR. I can only find that within the activity itself.

I have a custom SR form but I looked through the default ones and can't find the fields.

Regards
    Gerhard
  • Gerhard_GoossensGerhard_Goossens Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    @Brian_Wiest

Awesome, thank you, that worked like a bomb !!!

• Kevin_StaceyKevin_Stacey Customer IT Monkey ✭

Manual Activities aren't displaying in 'My Calendar', but do show in 'Team Calendar' (we have extended MA's to use Support Groups). SR's & CR's show correctly in either calendar.

We are currently on v9.0.6, our DEV environment is 9.3.4 and I see the same behaviour. Is there something I've missed or is this a bug in 'My Calendar'?