Home All Other Feature Requests and Ideas
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.
Options

Differentiation between Platform Logs

Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi Community,

I was diagnosing someones Platform issues today in regards to both the Portal and Remote Support as they had both instances on the same server. However when it came to troubleshooting I found out that due to the log location being the same the errors were writing to the same file, which made it confusing to troubleshoot the issues.

I think it would be better to have the Logs either in a different folder for each product or have the name of the log different for each product.

Thanks,
Shane.
0 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Options
    Geoff_RossGeoff_Ross Cireson Consultant O.G.
    Hey Shane,

There is a Platform SystemSetting called "LogFilePath" that you can use to change the location of the log file.

Geoff