Home Service Manager

Timing on DB Updates

Kevin_GoodwinKevin_Goodwin Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
I added a new RO yesterday and another one today. I went looking for the new RO's in SQL and they are not showing up. Is there something I need to reset to get them to show up?

I am intending to set RO popularity rankings to get them showing up how I want in the Cireson portal.

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Kevin_GoodwinKevin_Goodwin Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    RO's are not currently assigned to an SO, but they are published. I am not expecting them to be on the portal yet. I was checking in the ServiceManagement DB but they aren't there yet. What needs to run to update the RequestOffering table?
  • Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you restart the Cache Builder to see if they then populated into the Request Offerings table?

Thanks,
    Shane.
  • Kevin_GoodwinKevin_Goodwin Customer Advanced IT Monkey ✭✭✭
    I have restarted the Cache Builder and they are in the SQL table now. My understanding of the cache builder is completely broken now, lol. I thought it was only responsible for syncing data from SCSM to the Cireson Portal.

To me this didn't include the portal yet.
  • Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your understanding of the Cache Builder is correct, and in some respect the RO is in the Portal but you cannot see it because it is not in an SO. If that makes sense! Once you publish an RO that is it saying it is ready to be viewed.

This KB might help: https://support.cireson.com/KnowledgeBase/View/1176#/

Hopefully this makes sense!
    Shane.