Home Analyst Portal

Has anyone had issues with hyperlinks and scaling?

Craig_MasseyCraig_Massey Customer IT Monkey ✭
We've just gone live with the Analyst Portal this week and we're noticing a few issues where if users aren't at 100% zoom they don't appear to the able to click some links (e.g. create knowledge article) or the left hand menu of icons doesn't display. I think they are still there but the active area on the screen isn't where it should be...

Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Craig_Massey

What version of the Portal are you running and what browser is this in? What zoom are they on when it does't work?

I have tested on 9.1.0 which is the version in my lab and in Chrome and IE no matter what zoom I am on the buttons function correctly

Thanks,
    Shane.
  • Craig_MasseyCraig_Massey Customer IT Monkey ✭
    edited April 2019
    I hate to say but IE11 is still the corporate standard here in Barnsley...I saw one issue with it zoomed to 200% but when reset to 100% and reloaded the page it worked (that was the icons menu on the left not appearing). There was an alleged issue with Chrome (v73.3683.103) but that was someone in my team and I don't believe him :)

Also:
    Current Portal Version: 9.1.0.2016
    Management Pack Version: 7.7.2016.206
    Platform Cache Version: 3009.1.0-beta0002
    Platform Version: 3.4.11
    What version of the Portal are you running? 

Thanks,
    Shane.
  • Craig_MasseyCraig_Massey Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Current Portal Version: 9.1.0.2016
    Management Pack Version: 7.7.2016.206
    Platform Cache Version: 3009.1.0-beta0002
    Platform Version: 3.4.11
    On the affected peoples machines can you do a browser cache refresh, either doing Ctrl + F5 or by going into the Browser settings and clearing the cache in there.

Then see if you get the same issue when changing the zoom, the reason the bar will disappear after a certain time is due to the resolution but it does not go away it just changes how it looks so you will notice a 3 lined menu icon in the top right which is what you click to expand the menu.

Try this and let me know how you get on.
    Shane.