Home Analyst Portal

Not able to see saved custom user picker in Portal

Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
Hello, we extended the business services class with the fileds "IT_Admingroup" and "Rufbereitschaft". Showing these fields in portal does not work. I think I did something wrong, could anyone help please?

Here out type projections:
      <TypeProjections>
        <TypeProjection ID="UKA_SM_IT_ADMINGROUP" Accessibility="Public" Type="ClassExtension_4948a9ce_9966_4c83_8064_32b4947726e6">
          <Component Path="$Context/Path[Relationship='IT_AdminGroup']$" Alias="Component_IT_AdminGroup" />
        </TypeProjection>
        <TypeProjection ID="UKA_SM_RB"            Accessibility="Public" Type="ClassExtension_4948a9ce_9966_4c83_8064_32b4947726e6">
          <Component Path="$Context/Path[Relationship='Rufbereitschaft']$" Alias="Component_RB" />
        </TypeProjection>
      </TypeProjections>
    </EntityTypes>
  </TypeDefinitions>
And here my trial in business_service.js file:
{ DataType: "UserPicker", PropertyDisplayName: "Admin Team", PropertyName: "Component_IT_AdminGroup"},
{ DataType: "UserPicker", PropertyDisplayName: "Rufbereitschaftsgruppe", PropertyName: "UKA_SM_RB"},

The above mentioned property name are wrong but I do not find the correct id for it.

Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @Margarete_Jussen

Would you be able to upload your class extension MP for me to see? Or just this part of it so I can see all the internal names etc!

Thanks,
    Shane.
  • Margarete_JussenMargarete_Jussen Customer Adept IT Monkey ✭✭
    In the attached file you can find the class definition and the form Extension. Is it enough?
    No attached file haha :smile:

I get the message I am not allowed to….
    May I send it to your Mailadress?
    Yes of course! You can get my email from my profile!