Home Service Manager Portal Feature Requests
We appreciate you taking the time to vote and add your suggestions to make our products awesome! Your request will be submitted to the community for review and inclusion into the backlog.

We recommend reviewing what is submitted before posting, in case your idea has already been submitted by another community member. If it has been submitted, vote for that existing feature request (by clicking the up arrow) to increase its opportunity of being added to Cireson solutions.

For more information around feature requests in the Cireson Community click here.

Search Problem and Release by Configuration Item

It would be helpful if we could use the portal search function to search both the Problem and Release work item types for specific configuration items.  This information can be entered into the form when the work item is created but you cannot search on it using the portal's search function.

6 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    For some more clarity on this one, are you talking about being able to search for Problem and Release record that affect or are related to a specific CI?
    Is searching for the CI then showing all related Work Items not the solution you are after here?
  • Brian_ByrdBrian_Byrd Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Searching for the CI then showing all related Work Items is the solution I'm looking for.  This seems doable Incident and Service Request but the functionality seems to be lacking for Problem and Release.
  • Joe_BurrowsJoe_Burrows Cireson Devops Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1, screenshot example below of missing functionality:

It is an option for IR:

But missing for PR & RR:

• Brett_MoffettBrett_Moffett Cireson PACE Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    That makes sense!
    Yeah, I would have thought this would be already there.

+1 vote from me.