Home Service Manager

Change Request - Subscription for Recurrent Review Activity e-mail notification

Yuriy_MikhaylenkoYuriy_Mikhaylenko Customer IT Monkey ✭

I wonder if there is the way to create Recurrent e-mail notification for Review activity with multiple reviewers.

I have created subscriptions with criteria matching Status, Activity title, Decision property of System.Reviewer class. Also, the Related Recipients determined as "Is User" . The problem is that I need the recurrent e-mail notification be send to reviewer only when he/she did NOT made decision to approve it yet. And stop sending e-mail to individual who made approval. In current configuration, the e-mail is send to all reviewers regardless whether he/she approved the RA. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

See the screenshot below.

Answers

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    hi @Yuriy_Mikhaylenko
    Have you considered using the Cireson Notify Anaylst App?

You can do exactly this using the app, see below snippets of some of the settings:

Let me know if this helps!
    Thanks,
    Shane.
  • Yuriy_MikhaylenkoYuriy_Mikhaylenko Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Hi Shane,

My goal was to create recurrent notifications to CAB members in regards to Emergency Change requests  Review activity only. 
    With Notify Analyst Settings I can only have choice to send notifications regarding ALL Work Items. The workflow must be enabled and I can choose either send e-mails daily or frequently.
    In some cases it might work fine for some business environment. But if the e-mails are sent regarding ALL work items, it sort of rudimentary to "My Active Work Items" in console. I wish there was a way to target only Emergency Change Requests Review activity e-mails to specific AD group.

Thank you

This is the example of e-mail notifications to different CAB members regarding different work items:

This is the Reminder settings     

• Shane_WhiteShane_White Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Yuriy_Mikhaylenko

Ahh okay fair enough that makes sense! In that case the best solution would probably be to set something up in Orchestrator to monitor the Review Activities and to send emails on ones pending review to all the reviewers. Might need to do a little bit of PowerShell with this as well. Below are some useful links that might give you a hand!

https://www.concurrency.com/blog/w/scsm-notifications-with-orchestrator-and-smlets?feed=Blog
    https://community.cireson.com/discussion/1781/recreating-scsm-mail-subscriptions-with-scorch

Hope this helps!:smile:
    Thanks,
    Shane.
  • Yuriy_MikhaylenkoYuriy_Mikhaylenko Customer IT Monkey ✭
    Thank you Shane,
    I guess, powershell with orchestrator is the silver bullet for this case :0)