Home Analyst Portal
Options

change request record - would like to see change request details + workflow activities status

Michael_WatsonMichael_Watson Customer IT Monkey ✭
edited May 2019 in Analyst Portal
hi, we use change request module in SCSM (using the cireson web portal).  in our implementation, every change request(CR)required a single approver before the change request is approved (by our CAB) before the implementer can proceed forward.  if we navigate to the "Activities" tab inside of the single CHange Request, we have three activities listed.  The first activity in creating the CR and submitted it for CAB review.  The 2nd activity is the CAB approving the CR.  the 3rd activity is for the implementer to complete the change request after they make their change.

I would like to see a report (in a single pane and inside of the cireson web portal) where I can see the change request and the 2nd activity status.  for example, have a list of records inside of the cireson portal that shows:
CR#,title,assigned to,change request status,activity #2 status,scheduled start time

Can someone help me so I can get the desired report/view of the change requests? THanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Thank you for this query, This is helpful. In my original post.  One question, in my desired report format, I said "title" - this would be the Change Request title, not the Workflow Activity title, correct?
  • Options
    Justin_WorkmanJustin_Workman Cireson Support Super IT Monkey ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.  The query is bringing back CR Title.  Do you want them both?
  • Options
    I just want to confirm it was the CR title - that is all.  Thank you very much for your SQL snippet.  I will give it a try on our test system.

• Options
    Keren_MarroquinKeren_Marroquin Customer IT Monkey ✭

Hi @Justin_Workman

This is helpful. How could I use this same code, but be able to see the activities within sequential activities?